Sunday, May 18, 2014

Where I’ve Been

I realized that I should really keep a collection or list of some sort of every place I’ve been, mostly for my own record keeping.  So I’ve copied my list from when I studied abroad and have now added in every place I’ve been since then..

1. Spain

  • Toledo
  • Madrid
  • Segovia
  • Barcelona
  • Córdoba
  • Sevilla
  • Almería
  • Ronda
  • Málaga
  • Granada
  • Huelva
  • Mérida
  • Cádiz
  • Santiago de Compostela
  • A Coruña
  • Valencia
2. England
  • London
  • Gibraltar
3. Italy
  • Bologna
  • Rome
  • Florence
  • Venice
4. Morocco
  • Tangier
  • Chefchoan
  • Asilah
5. France
  • Paris
  • Versaille
6. Portugal
  • Lagos
  • Cabo San Vincente
7. Austria
  • Vienna
  • Podersdorf
  • Klosterneuburg
  • Salzburg

8. Belgium

  • Brussels
  • Gent
  • Brugge

9. Germany

  • Munich

 

I will keep adding to it as time goes on.  I will be here for another year next year.  We shall see where I end up and where I go then!  Thanks for following me this year!

No comments: